Thursday, May 26, 2011

TheMadScript reference and tutorial complete!

I know it took me a few days, but I finally got my big project done: updating the reference and tutorial for TheMadScript. I am not updating TheMadScript like this for a long time. So, you may be wondering why I updated TheMadScript to the second version so soon?

TheMadScript 1.0.0 came out with 16 methods and no objects. And the next day, I released TheMadScript 1.0.5, because I removed a useless method, the calculate() method. But TheMadScript wasn't useful enough.

TheMadScript has a lot of methods that you can display text with. For example, the round() method rounds a specified decimal number to the nearest integer, but that method used to only have two options to display the result: in an alert box or overwrite the document with text. Now you can display the result with your own text and the result of the rounding. And also, some methods have changed to objects.

Also, some methods were missing that could make TheMadScript more useful were missing. So I added those.

TheMadScript 2.0.0 is a more useful and convenient library now. It's the way it meant to be: small, simple, and easy to use. Go ahead and learn all the new methods, and you'll see what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment